Please see below for information on my previous roles and companies. If you are looking for information on my current position you will find that here.
<2014 – 2018>
Product Manager/Owner @ Careerbuilder
Talent Network – Analytics and Platform Team
- Promoted through Product Strategist, Product Manager and Product Owner positions
- Two time winner of Careerbuilder’s annual President’s Club Trip to recognise top performers
- Managed our scalable careersite product, serving 3000+ clients and over 8 million users per month
- Communicate and ensure backlog work is prioritised to meet user and stakeholder expectations
- Utilise analytics to enable impactful data driven decisions for my products
- Focus on iterative delivery alongside continuous discovery – Dual-track Agile
- Work with both local and global (non co-located) engineering and product teams
- Run regular face to face user discovery sessions globally to ensure user driven improvements
- Conduct A-B testing where needed to help ensure product moves in the correct direction
- Liaise with other cross-functional teams (internally and at partner companies) to ensure common roadmap goals are met
- Manage international Product Strategists to ensure continued international focus across EMEA and APAC
- Maintain a strong communication bridge between technology and business sides of the organization
- Coordinate, educate and support others in the business on our product’s configuration, limitations and API’s
- Backlog work and priorities included designing and building a scalable candidate source tracking solution for our careersites, feeding data into other partner products, and redesigning our mobile platform based upon user discovery and A-B testing
- Account manager for 451’s online research tools, tasked with selling new services and events
- Sole responsibility for Financial Services clients within EMEA
<2009 – 2013>
Senior Relationship Manager & Sales Team Leader @ Wall Street Journal & Financial News (Dow Jones)
- Initiate, build and maintain relationships with blue chip companies, including Investment Banks, Asset Managers, Private Equity Firms, Technology Companies and other financial markets clients.
- Source clients and sell a range of digital and print products to new clients within the above industries
- Lead, manage, mentor, recruit and train a team of 4 account managers in their day to day activities.
- Manage daily operations and tech-related aspects of subscriptions and the subscriptions team.
- Devise sales team strategies and assist in product driver and campaign creation to grow business.
- Maintain and update business analytics with relation to client activity and revenue streams.
- Responsibilities for team restructuring, product development, adaption of legal processes and production of future sales strategy, with contributions to group strategic reviews.
- Worldwide travel for client meetings (new and existing business) and conferences.
- Account Managing large clients for their recruitment advertising spend and campaigns
- Sourcing clients and selling recruitment advertising
- Planning, strategize and development the Societies body, including training of society leaders.
- Contact for all queries about societies that the Students Union may receive, internal and external.
- Chair of Societies Council consisting of 150+ society presidents and lead Societies Exec. Committee.
- Core Member of Students’ Union Executive Committee; 13 Officers who make all developmental and operational decisions regarding the Students’ Union and report to 300+ Students Union council reps
- – Member of the Board of Directors of UNU Services Limited (the Students’ Union Company)
- Led university tours and assisted on Summer Schools, providing 24 hour pastoral care, supervision, ice breaking games, entertainment, competitions and award presentation to children aged 8-16.
<2001 – 2002>
Gap Year Position @ IBM Intranet Technology Team [PUE Scheme]