Please see below for information on my previous roles and companies. If you are looking for information on my current position you will find that here.
<2013 – 2014>
Senior Sales Executive @ 451 Research
- Account manager for 451’s online research tools, tasked with selling new services and events
- Sole responsibility for Financial Services clients within EMEA
<2009 – 2013>
Senior Relationship Manager & Sales Team Leader @ Wall Street Journal & Financial News (Dow Jones)
- Initiate, build and maintain relationships with blue chip companies, including Investment Banks, Asset Managers, Private Equity Firms, Technology Companies and other financial markets clients.
- Source clients and sell a range of digital and print products to new clients within the above industries
- Lead, manage, mentor, recruit and train a team of 4 account managers in their day to day activities.
- Manage daily operations and tech-related aspects of subscriptions and the subscriptions team.
- Devise sales team strategies and assist in product driver and campaign creation to grow business.
- Maintain and update business analytics with relation to client activity and revenue streams.
- Responsibilities for team restructuring, product development, adaption of legal processes and production of future sales strategy, with contributions to group strategic reviews.
- Worldwide travel for client meetings (new and existing business) and conferences.
- Account Managing large clients for their recruitment advertising spend and campaigns
- Sourcing clients and selling recruitment advertising
- Planning, strategize and development the Societies body, including training of society leaders.
- Contact for all queries about societies that the Students Union may receive, internal and external.
- Chair of Societies Council consisting of 150+ society presidents and lead Societies Exec. Committee.
- Core Member of Students’ Union Executive Committee; 13 Officers who make all developmental and operational decisions regarding the Students’ Union and report to 300+ Students Union council reps
- – Member of the Board of Directors of UNU Services Limited (the Students’ Union Company)
- Led university tours and assisted on Summer Schools, providing 24 hour pastoral care, supervision, ice breaking games, entertainment, competitions and award presentation to children aged 8-16.
<2001 – 2002>
Gap Year Position @ IBM Intranet Technology Team [PUE Scheme]